Welcome to the Brookfield Animal Hospital Blog! We are excited to share veterinary community news and pet care information with you. We are committed to client education because we believe that an informed pet owner is a better pet owner, and we encourage all of our clients to keep up-to-date on the information that we share here in our blog.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Valentine's Day Tip
Mmmm…candy! But not for Fluffy! Chocolate, in all forms; is dangerous for both dogs and cats. The plastic or foil wrappers are dangerous if ingested. Make sure to keep pet treats at hand. When everyone else is enjoying the Valentine’s Day fun, let your pet in on the fun too! This will lessen the temptation to try to steal human treats. However, if you suspect that you pet has gotten into chocolate, or any other harmful substance; please call and we will guide you about what to do next. We care about your pet’s health.