Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Why Do They Do That?: CLIENT EDUCATION SEMINAR

Ever wonder that your pet is thinking? 

To find out, attend our CLIENT EDUCATION SEMINAR! 
Thursday October 10th
6pm - 7pm FELINE BEHAVIOR
7pm - 8pm CANINE BEHAVIOR 
Held at the Brookfield Library Community Room. 
Light refreshments provided 

Speaker: Peter Borchelt, PhD, Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist (CAAB)

Dr. Borchelt will help answer questions we all have about dog and cat behavior such as:
What is my dog or cat's body language saying to me?
What is dog "dominance?"
Is it okay for my dog to say "no" to me?
Why don't cats always get along?
How can I enrich my cat's life and make it more entertaining?


WITH GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF OUR PET, COMES EVEN GREATER LOVE.


2 comments:

  1. I am looking for a Coquitlam vet. If you know where on is that would be really helpful. Please help if you can in any way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, its really a nice and informative post you have shared with us. Thanks for doing this great work.

    pet microchip scanner

    ReplyDelete