Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Anti-freeze Dangers for Pets

 When the weather starts to cool off, be mindful of dangerous chemicals normally used during the colder seasons, especially anti-freeze. Pets actually love the taste of anti-freeze and will sneak a taste any chance they get. Wipe spills or puddles and keep this poisonous liquid away from pets.  Even a teaspoon of anti-freeze can seriously harm your pet. Signs of anti-freeze poisoning include drowsiness, lethargy and depression. Keep pets safe as the weather gets colder this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment